- Talent acquisition
- Executive Search
- Talent Development
- Talent Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Tax Recruitment
- Legal Recruitment
- Consultancy services
- Equality & Diversity
- Diversity & Inclusiveness
- Operational Excellence
- Interview Effectiveness
- Interview Skills
- Recruitment Operations
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Operational Consultancy
- Recruitment Process Specialist
- Talent Strategy
- Recruitment strategy
- professional services
I am a Senior Talent Attraction and Recruitment Operations specialist with over 20 years experience in identifying and attracting the best diverse talent for a range of professional services firms.
I offer a differentiated, high touch service to both clients and candidates: Having been a client of a number of recruitment suppliers I am acutely aware of the importance of exceptional service and the impact that this has on your ability to recruit and ultimately on your business brand.
I can help you with all aspects of your recruitment cycle whether you need assistance with an operational project (e.g. team training and capability assessment, Recruitment MI or systems or other operational input), a one off recruitment assignment or multiple roles across a variety of functions and grades.
Examples of projects include:
- Consulting on business driven talent and recruitment strategy (short, mid and long term)
- Role benchmarking and definition, creation of effective job descriptions
- Delivery of end to end processes including recruitment marketing and attraction, selection and interview processes and candidate management throughout
- Effective offer management and onboarding plus support across first 100 days
- Training and support of recruitment parties to ensure time optimisation and effectiveness of all processes
I am passionate about Equality and have had significant experience of implementing processes and strategies that help to improve access to diverse talent. I am also extremely pragmatic and solutions focussed and have an appreciation of the commercial drivers that will sometimes prevent businesses from being able to move as quickly as they would like in pursuit of a truly diverse position.
I have spent the last 3 years in Recruitment Operations at KPMG in a period of complex change. I bring significant experience of operating across a wide mandate, at a senior level and in an extended transformational business cycle. I have a deep technical knowledge of all aspects of a recruitment cycle. I have led numerous teams with a focus on engaging and developing individuals.
As an Equal
MD1 - 5 Employees 2019 - Current
Head of Recruitment Operations100+ Employees 2017 - 2018
Recruitment Operations and Projects- Senior Manager100+ Employees 2015 - 2017
Head of Tax Recruitment100+ Employees 2011 - 2015
Legal Practice Course
Northumbria University1994 - 1995
LLB- 2:1 1994
Legal Practice Course - 1995