- Cyber & Crime Insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Fleet Insurance
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Business Consulting
- High Networth Insurance
After graduating from the University of Bristol in 2012 with a degree in Experimental Psychology, Alexander spent 6 years at Allianz, one of the largest insurance companies in the world, as a Senior Property and Liability Underwriter in London. During his time at Allianz, Alexander was recognised in 2015 by the industry and awarded Young Underwriter of the Year at the Insurance Post Underwriting Services Awards. Alexander also completed his Insurance professional exams in 2015 to become an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute and holds the title of a Chartered Insurance Broker.
Alexander left the city and corporate world in 2018 to fulfil his dream of running his own business and utilise his industry knowledge to provide insurance consultancy and broking services to UK businesses.
Most recently Alexander was recognised by Insurance Busines UK in their Young Guns Award, featured as one of the top 24 industry talents aged under 35 in the UK.
Sioma Insurance Consultants
Founder | Chartered Insurance Broker- Current
Senior Underwriter100+ Employees 2015 - 2018
Responsible for a panel of National and Regional insurance brokers to develop their Property and Casualty accounts in Allianz focused on underwriting both Corporate and SME clients.
Key focus on underwriting new business as well as both large case renewal management of key clients and development and implementation of delegated authority opportunities,
Graduate Underwriter100+ Employees 2012 - 2015
- 2012 Allianz Graduate Intake (40 graduates selected of 10,000 applicants)
- As an underwriting graduate I spent 3 years at Allianz Luton branch working in the Commercial Property and Casualty new business team, insuring mid-corporate business risk including Commercial Combined, Property Owners and Construction policies as well as annually Speciality Lines policies including Professional Indemnity, Accident & Health and Directors and Officers. Responsible for a panel of 10 regional and local insurance brokers to develop their Property and Casualty accounts with Allianz within the context of our £25million Property and Casualty Account
- Advanced Diploma in Insurance / Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute / Chartered Insurance Broker
- BSc (Hons) in Experimental Psychology, University of Bristol
Interests and Hobbies
- Trustee of a charity called Made With Hope which helps provide children in rural Tanzania with better access to education