- Food Safety
- Health & Safety
- Event Planning
- Events Management
- Incident Control
- Hygiene Management
- Experienced commercially-minded and service-focused Manager.
- Specialized in: Operations; H&S; Event and Site Management; Soft & Hard Services Management
- Highly resourceful and computer literate, articulate with an aptitude for verbal communication, training and team development
- Educated to O and A level standards.
- Management training: Management Essentials; Situational Leadership; Managing Misconduct; Train-The-Trainer; Coaching in the Workplace; Coaching for Managers.
- Food Safety training: Food Safety level 4; HACCP level 3; Allergen Control; Listeria Management; Hospitality Management (H&S In Food Service)
- H&S training: IOSH; COSHH; First Aid at Work; Asbestos Awareness; Fire Marshal; Working at Heights; Manual Handling.
- Strategic & Tactical Management training: Incident Control: Crisis Management: Met Police Counter Terrorism; ISTA Crowd Control; Conflict Management; Dealing with Disorderly & Abusive Behaviour;
- Additional training: MS Office Suite; Retail Management; Stock Management; Introduction To Time Management; Introduction To Lean Management; I-Paf (3A/3B); Behavioural Safety; Projection Awareness 1-3.
Hygiene Manager- Current
Hygiene Manager2015 - 2016
Hygiene Manager2014 - 2015
Hygiene Manager2014 - 2014
Duty Manager2013 - 2014
Interests and Hobbies
Films, music, travel, nature, science, food.