- Graphic Design
- Posters, Roller Banners
- Logo Design
- Branding, advertising,
- Print media and design
- Packaging design
- Identity and self image
- Pop Up Stands
- Business Cards
- Brand Identity
- visual merchandising
I’m Martina and I’m a multi-disciplinary professional.
· I’m a Freelance Graphic Designer and Identity consultant.
I believe that behind every brand there’s a story waiting to be told and the way we choose to tell it is what makes all the difference.
My aim is to uncover the unique personalities of companies by listening to these stories. I use them to create authentic and effective corporate identities through my personal approach, which has been shaped by my background in art and visual culture and my passion for anthropology.
· Because I’ve studied participatory planning and sustainable development, I’m equipped to facilitate, mediate and plan cultural or social projects. It also gives me a unique perspective when creating visual and graphic narratives that communicate meaningful topics.
I’ve researched Vernacular Art in Cuba, worked in the Cairo City of the Dead and met with the Union of Kilimanjaro Local porters in Tanzania.
As you can see, I love to learn and I really love to collaborate.
I’m open collaboration and am seeking new opportunities now.
Graphic designer | Branding and identity consultant | Creative art-worker- Current
Visual Art and Design
IUAV University of Architecture Venice2004 - 2008
Academy of Fine Art Verona1993 - 1997
Local actions and participating planning for urban sustainable development
IUAV University of Architecture Venice2009 - 2009
Clubs and Associations
Mooving School 21
Participating planning for education
Interests and Hobbies
- Art, architecture and design.
- Cinema and contemporary theatre.
- Anthropology, sustainability and the enviroment.
- Human rights and international cooperation.
- Nature and travel.