* I am a founder of A2Z ACCOUNTING SERVICES in 2009 with a vision to provide very Efficient, Effective, Accurate and Friendly PAYROLL SERVICES to UK business with most competitive fee then compare to high streets payroll consultants / accountants.
* We provide full range of Payroll Services to any kind of business and no matter how big or small you are. I recommend to visit our website www.a2zaccounting.co.uk for more information or just give me a call to discuss further.
* Payroll Services
* Self Assessments preparation and filing
* VAT and BOOKKEEPING
* Management Accounts
* Preparation of FINANCIAL Accounts for small and medium size companies
* Corporate Taxation
* Annual Returns for LTD companies
* Contact us for FREE QUOTATION.
Tel: 0161 478 1793
Mobile: 075155 21041
* Follow us on:
A2Z Accounting Services
Payroll Consultant, Accountant6 - 20 Employees 2009 - Current
LA VISION INTERNATIONAL LTD
Company Accountant21 - 100 Employees 2007 - 2015• Ensure correct accounting policies and internal procedures are adhered to • Production of the Trial Balance – a list of the balances on all normal ledger accounts • At period end, a Profit & Loss Account, which shows everything that has happened in the accounts to date, and a Balance Sheet which shows the state of the accounts at that point in time (a snap shot of asset and liability balances) are prepared to show the performance and position of the business • Production of Statutory Accounts – required by law and produced annually at the FINANCIAL year end, showing all the company’s transactions • Produce robust Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure compliant with UK and Group Accounting Policies • Ensure all inter companies are accounted for and reported correctly • Produce liquidity reports as per Directors required and discuss various options and actions with Directors on regular basis • Prepare Cash flow projection reports and present to Directors • Provide accurate and timely Management Accounts to pre-determined timescales including adjustments; accruals, prepayments and reporting for areas responsible for and present to Directors • Credit control and data entry • Contacting customers to follow up on outstanding payments • Communication of outstanding balances to various department • Assisting with Purchase and Sales ledger Queries • Prepare VAT returns and submit to HMRC • Prepare Intrastate and EC sales list reports and submit them to HMRC • Support Payroll functions and ensure the accurate PAYROLL PROCESS. • Ensure to arrange PAYE payment to HMRC in time • Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register and calculation of deprecation • External communications with bank, suppliers, customers, auditors and any other accounts related persons • Manage payments/authorisations (internal and external) and ensure the higher creditability of the company all time