- International Business
- Business Strategy
- Export Management
- Export Strategy
- Sales & Business Development
- Start up business support
- Professional Brand Development
- SCALE UP ADVICE
- Global Marketing
- High Growth Business Coach
- Asia Markets
- China Consumer Goods Market
- Global Retail Connections
- Amazon Listing Optimisation
- Europe Consumer Markets
- Growing Revenue in new Markets
- Corporate Strategy
Helping SME's to truly reach their export potential by ensuring their products and brands are market-ready for launch and scale-up into GLOBAL MARKETS.
- Practical ideas and strategies to take your exporting business to the next level
- Hacks to build brand awareness and generate enquiries from motivated distributors and resellers in target markets
- Top tips of what to do, and what to avoid - to save time, money, energy and effort
- How to launch into 5 global markets within weeks not months
Most high-growth UK brands that really grow have found a way to sell to a global audience - to expand potential customers into the hundreds of millions from the millions.
I help companies make the step up - and when you get it right, the results can be extraordinary.
Do you feel like your products or service may have potential to sell outside of the UK, but you're not sure how to start and want to get the fundamentals right?
Do you already export but don't feel that your export sales are delivering what you had hoped, and you're not sure what the issue is?
Do you feel like you’ve nailed it with your product or service in the UK and want to build up a team member to focus upon exports?
Could you do with some advice upon legal agreements, I.P. or how to price, position or package for different markets?
After 25 years of building start-ups into global brands, 12 years of leading and coaching sales teams in exports, and having built a global distributor network in over 100 countries, I now support SME's and their sales teams' to go global.
This is for SME's that are really serious about building a successful export business. Typical profile would be existing revenues between £500k > £10m
The goal is to deliver new revenues from exports within a maximum 3 - 6 months of an initial review of export potential or scale-up (depending upon your product or sector). Consumer goods products can be even quicker.
The process is as follows:
1) Initial call to discuss your company, ideas, broad objectives and an initial assessment of immediate potential.
1) 1/2 - 1 Day In-Company Review: of potential and assesment of market-readiness, or current status with export partners.
2) 2-Day Deep-Dive: into USP's, sales channels, historical leads, enquiries, resources, target customer, target markets, what's needed to be market-ready.
3) Implementation of agreed plan - Daily rate. Typically 2 or 3 days a month to start then up to 3 - 6 months. Initially working with you or your team to start to execute on the objectives and start to build awareness in target markets to generate leads of potential partners or customers.
Do you want to know more about how this will work for your company or brand? DM me now. Look forward to hearing from you,