Detailed information and registration on Eventbrite
Tel. 077 64 23 5481
This training event is focusing on how to align sales with marketing and to how close more leads, generating greater revenue as a result.
A three-afternoon course led by world-class experts through which participants will gain practical knowledge and skills on commercialisation strategies, sales, marketing and fundraising to take their business to the next level. One of the main barriers for business growth is the ability of transforming leads into actual sales. Efforts are often targeted in developing a marketing strategy but often ineffective in closing the generated leads.
By combining class-room training with incorporated coaching, gamification and homework exercises this training will help you overcome these challenges and re-think your commercialisation, sales, marketing and fundraising strategies. Based on content from sales academies from top companies such as CISCO and IBM, the programme will also provide participants with cutting-edge pitching techniques and the opportunity to practice in front of potential investors and experts in the smart cities sector.
Who should attend?
Designed for CEOs, founders and sales executives of start-ups and scale-ups seeking to:
- expand with market-ready product/services
- accelerate sales
- align sales with marketing and forecasts
-raise capital for the next stage of your venture
Why should you attend?
- Understand the industry. You will learn from experts with 80+ years of experience working in tech and sales, both with start-ups and giants such as IBM and CISCO.
- Be understood. You will discuss your challenges with experts that developed and implemented tech solutions and can help you to move from the creation of a complex product/service to a selling offer.
- Make your idea profitable You will gain practical sales strategies, tactics and tips because without actual sales even the greatest ideas cannot survive on the market
- Acquire Sustainable Execution skills. You will acquire sustained, efficient skills on how to open closed doors and bring new customers in unknown areas and territories
- Get practical experience. You will participate in interactive exercises and practice your refined pitch in front of potential investors and industry experts
9 May, 3.30pm-7.30pm
- Block 1. Growth (Sales & Marketing) Fundamentals: Know your customer – successful marketing and sales strategies: from marketing campaigns to lead generation
- Block 2. Effective Messaging – how to get attention and attract the buyer.
Includes 2 mock exercises
10 May, 3.30pm-7.30pm
- Block 3. Building Effective Sales Process From Marketing to Sales – Sales Theorem, Methodology, Sales Cycle
- Block 4. Expanding your enterprise Effective techniques covering hiring, expansion strategy, fundraising and sales effectiveness to help you focus where you need it
11 May, 3.30pm-7.30pm
- Block 5. Effective Presentations and Pitching to Executives Incorporates techniques of pitching to different types of organisations: Public/Government, Commercial Buyers, non-for-profit, investors
- Block 6. Pitch Presentation in front of the stakeholders