- Training and Development
- Cashflow Forecasts
- Leadership & Management
- mentoring skills
- Credit Control consultant
- Risk and Control Management
- policy & procedure writing
- Process change management
Matt Godby is the Founder and Managing Director of Godby Credit Management Ltd. He is a CICM qualified credit manager with a wealth of experience in professional credit management, with more than 20 years’ service. His work has meant extensive nationwide travel and expertise within a wide range of industries including legal practices, logistics, telecoms, construction, branding, healthcare and manufacturing.
What do we do?
Our innovative and tailored service produces outstanding collection results, saving clients’ money and improving their cash flow. We work with sole traders through to large corporates offering hands-on practical support as well as consultancy services to improve credit management practice.
Why choose us?
- We have a proven ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with our clients’ customers while ensuring invoices are paid on time.
- We enhance ongoing relationships with your customers, helping to end the merry-go-round of repeated late payments
- We build trust and understanding with your customers, working together to address issues and getting the best for both you and your customer.
- We seek to understand your needs personally and so can provide individual, bespoke support
- We seek to fix underlying problems that prevent customers from paying, to ensure that they do not reoccur when we have left.
We have a range of payment options available and can work with you at your office or remotely. So if you’d like to spend more time running and building your business and less time chasing payments, give us a call today, and we’ll help you collect the money you’ve already earned!