Thursday, 26th October 2017
from 09:30 to
- view map
The event is designed to explain how the future of telecoms is moving and how it can improve and streamline your business communications, be cost effective while keeping your company on trend and up to date with the latest technologies.
Partnering with the markets leading business communications provider, Gamma, has enabled us to arrange an exciting opportunity for our guests to see ‘The Future of Telecoms’ in a relaxed environment which includes some all-important networking too.
The event is free of charge but we do require you to register your place with us please, just so we can ensure all attendees receive breakfast goodies & lunch on us.
The Event will cover:
· The demise of ISDN - why now is the time to change
· Why SIP trunking is the ideal replacement
· The true value of a cloud-based solution
· Horizon overview and live demo
· How to achieve a successful migration
· Gamma product roadmap
· Q&A with our cloud telephony product experts
· 9.30am - Arrival and registrations (Tea, Coffee & Breakfast Butties)
· 10am - Welcome, introductions and presentations start
· 11:30am - Comfort break
· 12.30pm - Networking and lunch
If you are interested in finding out more just ask or you can find the event listed on eventbrite if you wish to book your place. Spaces are limited to 25 attendees.