Catax are experts in specialist tax reliefs, one of them being Research & Development tax relief.
Our Associate Director, Ian Patrick,
is here to explain what R&D tax relief is and who is eligible to claim it.
The chances are, your business is doing R&D without even realising – it’s not just for people in white lab coats!
Our team are experts in R&D legislation, with an average client benefit of upwards of £67k. We will determine if your activities are eligible for tax relief and if so, we’ll get you the best possible return.
Join us for free on Tuesday 15th December to find out more about R&D tax relief.
- Currently we process over 250 claims each month and have an enviable track record with HMRC
- We have identified over £370 Million worth of tax relief for our clients
- There are no risks whatsoever in proceeding with our services
- If we are not able to identify a claim for the client there are no fees to be paid
- We ask for no payments up front, a client only pays Catax when they receive their benefit from HMRC
- We are trusted by the best individuals and organisations alike, and we are long standing partners of the ICAEW, The Law Society and IFA
- We have our own team of auditors and surveyors who will look to maximise every claim; we never outsource any of our services
- We have professional indemnity cover should any legal costs need to be covered in the future
- ISO 9001 Certified; we are “serious about our business”
- Offices based in Manchester, London, Birmingham, Scotland, Channel Islands and York
- The Manchester office has a large and growing team of employees who will look to maximise every claim in a professional, efficient manner, making the complicated seem straightforward
- Our methods are accepted by HMRC and we have staff who work closely with HMRC to advance the tax relief opportunity for all of our clients