Wednesday, 19th February 2020
from 09:00 to
We live in a world where 60% of sales teams end each year below budget. Is this a challenge facing your organisation? And does this hold back your business from achieving its overarching business objectives?
Without the right organisational disciplines and frameworks, even the best sales team can fail -making the achievement of consistent, predictable and repeatable success difficult. Organisations that support their sales function with organisational excellence become the winners.
Why is this event for you?
If you are seeking to have an ‘organisation of excellence’ with a sales team that outperforms your competition then this event will be for you. After attending this event, you will be able to identify many of the challenges that limit your sales success and have a helpful understanding of what frameworks are available to support your organisation.
Learning from this event
· Why inefficient hiring, training and sales management is frequently the cause of sales team issues
· Which blind spots are preventing your sales team and business from performing at their best
· How to identify and focus on the causes of stagnation in your business
· How to reach your business goals through passion, planning, people, processes and management of performance
· How a strong vision, clear communication and measurement against metrics can positively influence sales.
About the event
A 2 hour interactive workshop for C suite and business owners fed up with firefighting and wishing to create a profitable, structured and high performing company. You will learn how the concept of Leadership for Organisational Excellence will improve sales and support your organisation’s goals.
David Feldman runs a sales performance and strategy practice based around the Sandler Sales Systems.
Gesa Grabis partners with business owners of people-centric organisations looking to achieve their business vision through their talented people.
Free tickets available at